[SWFObject] OnClick change swf movie

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Jun 12 09:20:11 PDT 2006

i've heard of some people just creating new SWFObjects and writing
them into the same container, but i'm not sure that this works 100%
in all browsers, or if you do it a lot, you might have memory issues
(the browser might not release the memory properly for the previous
swf file) i've seen memory issues and sound issues especially with
the quicktime and windows media player plugins, but the flash player
may work out.

if you don't want the hassle of any of that, you could just put your
flash movies into an iframe, and just change the iframe location when
you click your links.