[SWFObject] SWFObject and 'Active Content Update'

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed Jun 21 15:01:12 PDT 2006

there was a big discussion about this on the flashcoders list last
week - it sounded like it was a bug in the eolas patch, so i don't
think there's anything you can do about it. it does sound like it's
pretty rare, though, and you probably don't have to worry about it
too much, and i don't think anyone found a solution in that thread
anyway, so there may be nothing that can be done about it.

as for the list e-mail: check your spam folder, and make sure that
you signed up with the correct e-mail address.

(this mail was captured in the list admin saying it came from someone
not signed up, so maybe there was a typo in your e-mail address? - i
just looked and there is nobody signed up with your e-mail address...)