[SWFObject] Refreshing page before Flash movie appears

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Jun 27 07:02:16 PDT 2006

opera doesn't require the click to activate - there must be something
funky going on in your browser.

if you ever have issues, you can always do this:

1) check my test/example page - make sure that my page works, if it
does and yours is broken, then there's something wrong with your code.
http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/swfobject.html

2) uninstall and reinstall the flash player - often times the player
gets corrupt from switching versions around or installing new
browsers that we as developers often do.