[SWFObject] Refreshing page before Flash movie appears

Daniel Klein danielklein at airpost.net
Tue Jun 27 19:35:23 PDT 2006

Follow-up to previous email: I've just installed the latest Flash
Player, version 9 Beta. I had to install two versions, one for IE, the
other for Opera and every other browser. Opera 9 still requires click
activation. You can check this out by comparing
http://www.caveboy.com.au/test/bliptest4.html (click activation) to
http://www.caveboy.com.au/test/loadtest4.html (no click activation).
Also it doesn't say anywhere on the http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/
page to include the first JavaScript link within the <head> tags. Maybe
it would be a good idea to mention this?

Cheers

Daniel

http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?