[SWFObject] Refreshing page before Flash movie appears

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Jun 27 21:39:08 PDT 2006

i just grabbed the 'real' opera 9 (so far I had only tested using the
beta) and it is working just fine on OS X with Flash Player 8.

can anyone else look at this to verify the issue?

Daniel: Can you look at my page and tell me if it also requires the
click to activate?

http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/swfobject.html

also can you maybe post a screenshot? it's very odd that opera would
do this since the eolas folks only sued Microsoft, and I haven't
heard any news about any changes...