[SWFObject] [SWF Object] FGlash not showing upinFireFoxandNetscape - The Answer!

Chad M. Ostroff costroff at mac.com
Mon May 1 08:46:44 PDT 2006

Sorry for the delay in my reply, thanks for the insight as to why using SwfObject would be better than continuing in the manner we are currently... I am pushing like hell on my boss to let me integrate it for the sake of accessibility and so fourth, but I just don't think he seems to care. Well not until something blows up and a million clients are calling asking why their sites are no longer working properly... So anyway I will study the files, and be ready when he comes to us to fix the problem... and as usual he will then in turn take all the credit... he's never even opened flash.... ha-ha

Thanks again