[SWFObject] FO Integration Kit problems

Keith Takayesu ktakayesu at bank-banque-canada.ca
Fri May 5 13:11:49 PDT 2006

I have a problem with the integration so far in my ARP application. For
testing, I have put the initialization in the root script, like in all
the FlashJS demos. Sending out to JavaScript works fine. However, when I
try to invoke a function inside of the module from JavaScript, I get:

"Line: 252
Char: 5
Error: 'FlashProxy' is undefined"

Here's the other symptoms... When I do this from a local HTML, I don't
get this JavaScript error, but the Flash code does not execute at all.

When I do this through the web server, it seems to execute the Flash
method only ONCE, and then I get the JavaScript error. Subsequent
JavaScript calls no longer work after this.

My JavaScript seems fine, I verified it by simply substituting the test
js_integration_display.swf for my swf, and it all works fine. This
indicates that something inside the swf is not right, but what?

Any ideas???

Thanks,
Keith

(Sorry for the cross-post, I also have queried to the ARP forum.)