[SWFObject] FO Integration Kit problems

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri May 5 13:29:09 PDT 2006

hmm... well for local testing, you'll need to add a param:

fo.addParam("allowscriptaccess", "always");

and that should get it working...

for the server issue - if it only executes once, it usually means
that the callback from the flash movie is not being sent out, which
makes me think that there may be errors there somewhere.

did you create the flashproxy and include the .as classes in your
fla? do you get any errors when you publish it?

if you could post a link to a test page that might help out a bit as
well.