[SWFObject] SWFObject Code Not working on Some PC's despite javascript being enabled

DTX drew at dtxdesign.com
Wed May 10 19:10:42 PDT 2006

Hi,

Further updates...

I have made sure my clients Internet Browser settings are identical to mine
(mine is working fine)
His advanced options, his security & privacy options are identical to my
settings.

Both are Windows XP and both have all updates including service pack 2,

But still his IE browser refuses to recognise the swfobject code properly,
and still does not recognise Adobe's solution either. Just to recap, this
includes Geoff's example pages on the web site.

I'm now completley lost for ideas, so if anyone can offer suggestion I'd
really appreciate it.  As it could affect more people than we currently
think.

Cheers
Drew