[SWFObject] ie problem

Paulo Afonso ^ semmais.com paulo_afonso at semmais.com
Mon May 29 03:21:27 PDT 2006

My friend's,

I'am using Windows xp PRO, service pack 2, and swfobject dont work in
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519

I found that in some IE 6 on XP does not work with the flashobject or now
swfobject. This is because it gets hung on the flash version detection.
If i try corrected this by changing the flash version to 0, so it does not
detect a version and it works in all browsers. But is no the request
solution.

So, someone can help in a update to swfobject?