[SWFObject] How to insert the movie on the right place

"Jan Kratochvíl, FlashMedia.cz" kratochvil at flashmedia.cz
Mon May 29 09:19:09 PDT 2006

I tried to use SWFObject - it works fine.
I have one problem, I don´t know how to instert the movie e.g. with
right align on my page.

How can I instert this movie e.g. into table with center align ?

I tried this code,but it not works the movie has left alignment.
        <script type="text/javascript">
   var so = new SWFObject("bazeny-septiky-jimky-nadrze.swf",
"bazeny-septiky-jimky-nadrze", "785", "400", "8", "#ffffff");

   so.write("flashcontent");
</script>