[SWFObject] Is Express Install down?

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon May 1 12:04:29 PDT 2006

here's the word:

"Yes, this is a known issue. We migrated the main sites
macromedia.com to adobe.com Sunday night, and there seems to be a DNS
issue where fpdownload.macromedia.com is incorrectly resolving to an
adobe.com IP address."

so for now, I recommend just disabling ExpressInstall, so your users
will see your upgrade message or alternate content, and when the
issue is resolved, flip it back on.

(to disable it with swfobject, just remove the 'true' after you
specify the background color in the constructor)