[SWFObject] bypass detection

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Thu May 4 09:45:25 PDT 2006

I could be wrong, but my understanding of the bypass link is for the rare
case when alternate content is shown instead of loading the swf, but the
user is certain that they have the required flash version. It will bypass
the detection and load the swf regardless of the version that was detected.

  _____