[SWFObject] Express Install on a captive portal?

mjohnston at austar.com.au mjohnston at austar.com.au
Thu May 4 20:09:55 PDT 2006

Is there anyway that the ExpressInstall application and all it's files be
included on a signup captive portal. We are wishing to use Flash with
ExpressInstall on our signup site, but because it is a captive portal we
cannot access the Macromedia site from it.. End of the day we would like a
nice user experience aqnd Flash can help us with this, but they need to be
able to install it first :-)

Is licensing restricive that we can't even do this legally anyway?

Regards,
Mark Johnston