[SWFObject] Express Install on a captive portal?

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu May 4 20:54:01 PDT 2006

well it would be really tricky to set it up - you need all the
different players for all the different systems and i'm not sure how
the browser detection works, and there may be many other specifics
about it that would be hard to find out.

as for licensing, i've never heard of adobe doing that for express
install, but it wouldn't hurt to check... maybe try looking for the
licensing page on adobe.com?