[SWFObject] FO Integration Kit problems

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon May 8 09:39:41 PDT 2006

hey, some people on the osflash list were mentioning issues with this
- they said in IE it was only sending calls once (or something along
those lines)

have you tested this in firefox too? do you get different results?

i'm trying to set aside some time tonight to have a look and see
where i broke it - it's possible i just broke it when i did the
rename from flashobject to swfobject...