[SWFObject] FO Integration Kit problems

Keith Takayesu ktakayesu at bank-banque-canada.ca
Mon May 8 13:45:00 PDT 2006

Grr. Our mail filter seems to be selectively hiding e-mails from the
list, sorry if I'm replying to the wrong thread, Geoff.

I peformed some more testing of my SWF. I re-built my HTML page using
the regular FlashJS Integration package and used their FlashTag.
Everything works fine when I do this, I have three different SWFs on the
page and they all work fine.

I believe that the error somehow occurs with multiple SWFs on the same
page. Perhaps the lcId is not being sent over correctly with the FO
Integration, or is somehow null or being clobbered? I say this because I
had a similar problem when I re-did it using FlashJS, but had a code
error with the FlashProxy creation.

I'll try a couple of tests again tomorrow, using FO Integration.