[SWFObject] Streaming video not buffering

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue May 9 07:48:30 PDT 2006

I just tried it on OS X / Firefox with fp9, and the first time the
whole page didn't show up until the video started playing (very odd)
but then i hit reload, and everything worked fine.

is there maybe something else going on here that might be causing the
issue?

have you tried this swf on a page by itself and with different embed
methods?