[SWFObject] Error when uploaded

Matt S. mattspieg at gmail.com
Wed May 10 06:46:18 PDT 2006

Not for this particular page, no. There's alot of PHP running
alongside it, but for now the html page itself is strictly the
swfobject code, modified only to include my .swf file, with the
swfobject.js in the same directory. I had noticed that it looked like
a php error, which didnt really make sense :/ But perhaps I need to
talk to my sysadmin instead.

thx,

.m