[SWFObject] wmode=transparent

Dimitry Saïd Chamy dchamy at setfire.com
Wed May 10 13:49:48 PDT 2006

I had problems with it too...  seemed to work just fine until I was
at a client's windows machine and none of my flash movies where
showing even after I got them to download the latest flash player. So
I disabled SWFObject on all the sites.

Are you saying wmode=transparent breaks SWFObject?

Regardless of the merits, is there a workaround?

Thanks