[SWFObject] Code Not working on Some PC's despite java beingenabled

DTX drew at dtxdesign.com
Wed May 10 17:23:08 PDT 2006

 Hi Muzak,

Yep, I'm aware of that and javascript is enabled, Virtaul tours use
javascript and they can see them working, albeit with the now infamous
Click to activate" notice

John: Here's the thing, on his PC I even went to Geof's Example pages
(thinking these are known and trusted coded pages and would work ok, but
they don't either.

It has to be a setting somewhere on his PC I'll have to go through my
settings matched against his and see what's different .

The worrying thing is, he is not the sort to alter anything, if he doesn't
understand it he doesn't touch it. It's as it came from the Computer store.

I'll investigate his settings again and let you know if I find the problem,
it is driving me nuts at the moment, I'm hoping the other client with the
same problem  will be fixed if I can fix this one.

Something turned on or off is not allowing the swfobject script to work (or
the adobe one), which as I say is a worry to me at the moment.

Cheers
Drew