[SWFObject] Code Not working on Some PC's despite java beingenabled

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed May 10 20:26:46 PDT 2006

did you check the 'disable script dubugging' option in advanced options?

it's a known issue that causes the users to still need to click to
activate the controls even though they are embedded using javascript.

there's also one other issue that's really obscure - listed as the
last update here:

http://blog.deconcept.com/2005/12/15/internet-explorer-eolas-changes-
and-the-flash-plugin/

so first look at the update from 2-21-2006, if that doesn't work,
check the last update from 5-9