[SWFObject] Streaming video not buffering

Mike Palmer lists at stroke7.com
Thu May 11 10:54:13 PDT 2006

To Aran, Geoff and the others who helped out with checking why the Flash
video file wasn't buffering properly, my apologies.

The problem had nothing to do with SWFObject or the IE "Click to
activate" update. I found that if I reloaded (I think Geoff mentioned
the same behaviour as well) or rewound from the right-click menu that
things would work fine.

So what was the problem? I wasn't preloading. Absolutely shocking...

Anyway, thanks for your time and effort.

Cheers,

Mike