[SWFObject] Replacements for ../ and BASE attribute?

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon May 15 15:05:55 PDT 2006

for #1, it should work just fine, it's probably just a path issue.

you said that your swf is 2 folders down from your html page, but you
only have one ../ there.

maybe try ../../flash_file.swf ?

for #2, you can use all of the same parameters that you normally
would use, so if you want to use the base parameter, you can use it
like this:

so.addParam("base", "/");

(or whatever base path you need instead of the '/')