[SWFObject] Issue with SWF Object!

Susan Karasic karasicpark at pacbell.net
Wed May 17 15:38:14 PDT 2006

It's may be the Flash player and not the Express install that is not
working with Intel based Macs.

I believe current version of flash player 8 is not yet compatible with
Intel based macs, but Adobe has  a preview version  here:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=2dda3d81

and Flash player 8.5 will be Intel Mac compatible.

Susie

here is a link on a