[SWFObject] Issue with SWF Object!

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed May 17 16:30:12 PDT 2006

the noscale param does work fine, i use it in my fullpage.html
example. maybe compare your code with that page?

as for the intel based macs - i haven't heard any reports of this,
but when i get home tonight i can test it on my intel mac mini.

can you share any more information on this? which part doesn't work?
do you get any error messages?