[SWFObject] Handling of FlashVars for IE browser

Derek Tonn datonn at mapformation.com
Thu May 18 00:02:23 PDT 2006

Brooks,

Thank you for the suggestion!  I commented-out my old reference and
replaced it with yours.  The same situation occurs....where
Firefox/Opera/Safari/MSIE/etc. will all display the Zoomify graphic just
fine the first time, but MSIE will not load/recognize the series of
spliced .jpg graphics found within the Flash viewer once an individual
chooses to refresh or reload the page.

It's a curious problem....the EXACT problem "Jonathan" was reporting a
few weeks back (before I joined the listserv).  I've been trying
everything I can think of to resolve the problem, to no avail.

If you or anyone else has any other ideas, I would greatly appreciate
the advice!  I am brand-new to the swfobject community, so I need all
the help I can get in figuring some of these details out.  :-)

Thanks!

Derek

mapformation
220 South Burns Avenue