[SWFObject] <NOSCRIPT>

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Sun May 21 06:02:33 PDT 2006

I don't see anything wrong with the code. I do know that paths must be relative to the html that is displaying the swf. Are you inserting the swf in an html, and then importing that html into the i-frame? Possibly a margin or padding setting is preventing the pic from appearing inside the i-frame container?

As for the noscript, my understanding is that if javascript is not enabled, or if a flashplayer is not present, the browser will display the contents of your container div - and in here you would possibly include a link to upgrade flash players, and/or a link to bypass the flash detection, if one is sure that the player is present. But that said, it shouldn't hurt anything if you included noscript tags.