[SWFObject] swf not showing

Sibrand Hoekstra sibrand at lfo-industries.com
Wed May 24 08:14:09 PDT 2006

No, i'm not seeing it myself as well. [MSIE 6.0 WinXP + FF 1.5 IE + FF
1.0.8 Linux ]
It does show the text placed in the div, but the swf isn't loaded.

It appears that Contentserv publishes pages to a 1 line html page,
making the javascript unusable [is this an english word? ]

Fixed it in the meantime, tho ;)

Once again, i thank you for the fast response!

Siep