[SWFObject] **SL-JUNK** Re: Code check please

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue May 30 08:54:52 PDT 2006

the second parameter ("fotester" in the example) is the id that will
be assigned to the object or embed tag if the flash content is
written to the page. so you can target it with css or whatever else
you need to do to it.

the uninstallers are here:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157