[SWFObject] **SL-JUNK** Re: Code check please

MoD - Andy Reedman andy at mindofdesign.com
Tue May 30 08:41:51 PDT 2006

Thanks Geoff, while Im here...what does the "fotester" bit refer
to?....seeings I just cutted and pasted from the original file, do I
need to change it?....and also I cant seem to find the flash player
uninstaller or older flash versions to install on the adobe
site?...links appreciated thanks

cheers