[SWFObject] Movie embedded but does not automatically play!

Robert Jones robjones16 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 06:22:51 PST 2006

I have used the SWF object to succesfully embed my flash movie.

However, when i run the webpage, because i have the required flash player,
only the hex background colour is displayed. I must then right click on the
area, and select play from the menu that appears.

I really need to have the movie playing when the page loads....any ideas
what the problem might be? any help wud be massively appreciated.