[SWFObject] SWFObject Digest, Knock, knock (can't view attachment)

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Thu Nov 2 17:55:08 PST 2006

Muzak.

I wasn't trying to disagree with you. You suggested some etiquette to
follow; I see your point, and I am happy to follow that. All I was
illustrating was that I hadn't caused anyone pain by posting some large
video file etc. There has never been complaint in the past when people has
posted images of screenshots etc...