[SWFObject] SWFObject Digest, Vol 8, Issue 8

Jeff Fox jfox015 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 07:35:23 PST 2006

I tried this on my work computer with no luck, but at home I noticed that
the site wasn't updating my Flash 7 player in IE to 9. I had to manually
uninstall and reinstall like you said and then it worked fine. Annoying. I
thought IE took care of that automatically. Not sure what my work laptop
issue is as I have FP 9 installed in IE, but SWFObject won't pick it up.
Maybe it's a security setting on that machine? Thanks for the responses
though.

-Jeff