[SWFObject] IE 7 and playing flash in a DIV

Douglas Fraser doug_fraser at microcinema.com
Mon Nov 6 15:06:08 PST 2006

Hi,

    I am using SWFObject in a DIV that gets revealed when the user
clicks a link - the DIV's visibility changes to visible and the DIV
on top of it goes to hidden.   There a link to click back as well

In IE 6, when someone clicks to go back, the movie stops playing.
great.   In IE 7, the first DIV gets shown - but the movie keeps
playing because the sound keeps playing.   So what has changed in IE
7?

Or could someone more knowledgeable than me about flash tell me
what's going on?  IE 6 works fine, Firefox, Safari....

TIA
doug