[SWFObject] Movie embedded but does not automatically play!

Robert Jones robjones16 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 06:14:47 PST 2006

Hmmmm....it appears that when the schockwave file's size is around 20kb or
lower, the movie plays automatically, but as soon as the file size
increases, the movie justs sits on the first frame, when the webpage is run.

Could this be a problem with my hosting or do i need some sort of pre-loader
or something?

cheers