[SWFObject] Flash causing IE7 to crash

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Nov 6 05:24:02 PST 2006

ah, ok this is related to the streaming content 'fix' -

there's a cleanup function that fires when the page unloads, and i
think fp6 has issues with it, and causes a crash in the browser.

try using this prerelease version of swfobject 2.0 and the problem
should go away.

http://blog.deconcept.com/code/swfobject2.0/