[SWFObject] Knocked Down a Notch

Stephen M. Rapp footpath at citcom.net
Thu Nov 2 18:32:59 PST 2006

OK. Thanks everyone who answered. It's always humbling to discover
you know more then you thought and, less then you ever imagined.

Couple of those famous dumb questions;

1. When one refers to the topic or subject "swfObject," what does
that mean specifically?
2. I don't quite get the relationship between, ActionScript and
JavaScript. Am I right in thinking, you can't have one without the
other?  Do you need to study both?
3. I have this attachment of html code from Aran, that he did for the
PFI project. (thank you)  I'm a little embarassed to say, I can't
make heads or tails from it. I don't want to broadcast widely a DW
file. I'd like to kinda know how to paste the code in the right
place. Again, this is an Active problem causing an swf. to not be
seen in Explorer.  What's the best way to get this code dropped in
correctly?
4. I'm one of those guys who make tech writers rich. I always buy the
current book days before the new version release; thus I have a large
library of  MX manuals. What's the biggest shift in Macromedia ver. 8
apps? Do I need to buy all newver. 8 books? If I do. The version will
change in a week.

Stephen