[SWFObject] forcing upgrade from 7 to 8 with express install

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Nov 7 10:00:54 PST 2006

you also need to stop your fla, or tell it to not initialize your
movie somehow...

so add a stop() in there.

or, if you want, you can try out the next version of swfobject, which
has a different way of doing expressinstall..

it uses a separate swf, so you don't have to edit your fla anymore.

grab it here:
http://blog.deconcept.com/code/swfobject2.0/

check expressinstall.html to see the new code.