[SWFObject] forcing upgrade from 7 to 8 with express install

tod antilla antillat at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 16:17:02 PST 2006

Sorry, left out the rest of the button/stop code to save space.
Good news is the 2.0 methods are working up to a point and its great not
having to edit my files, so Im not going back.

Getting this error trying to complete the install on firefox even on your express install page though
    "Some Files that need to be updated are currently in use."
Can see that this has been on the list a bit, so Ill start looking for a workaround.