[SWFObject] SwfObject and Height

Emma Petrie emma at gofundamental.com
Wed Nov 15 16:18:06 PST 2006

Thank you for responding. The site is zipper.tv.

Yes, I started with the fullscreen.html.

When I used :
var so = new SWFObject("beta15.swf", "ZipperTV", "100%", "100%", "8",
"#131313");
Ie6 would not scale 100 percent, nor provide scrollbars for viewing the rest
of the site.

I have the  same css  code that is on fullscreen.html.

When I hard code it:

var so = new SWFObject("beta15.swf", "ZipperTV", "100%", "700", "8",
"#131313");

It works better, but the width is bad for small screens. And if I hard code
the width, the client does not like that the bg does not scale with the
browser.

What am I missing here?

Thank you,
Emma