[SWFObject] SwfObject and Height

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed Nov 15 20:58:22 PST 2006

well, the 100% example is only if you don't have any other content on
the page...

so, since you have other content, you just need to adjust... if you
use the 100%, 700 option, you should be able to let the background
scale, you just have to play with it...

it's really more about the css/html than it is the swfobject code.