[SWFObject] Audio Flash Player

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Sun Nov 19 16:55:26 PST 2006

Patricia.

Remember from my last email when I said you needed to have individual names
for your DIV's for each audio player to write into? This is an error cause
by all your DIV's are called "flashcontent". Each definition of swfObejct is
trying to write to that DIV (and overwriting the content with the last file
to render to screen)

Can you get the expression engine to tack on a counter "flashcontent1",
"flashcontent2" etc to each DIV? Out of good practice, you should really
uniquely ID each flash file too "audioplayer1", "audioplayer2" etc.

Regards,
Aran