[SWFObject] SWFobject, IE7, wmode=opaque/transparent: Problems?

Kareem Kouddous software at dottvtech.com
Tue Nov 21 12:40:11 PST 2006

I have run into problems with wmode=transparent/opaque and focus
issues with flash - although this is not a SWFObject problem. Trying
to set focus on the flash movie programmatically results in double
keypress events being sent to the flash movie (but if you use the
keyboard to focus this doesn't cause a problem).

What are the details of the problems that you are running into?

Kareem