[SWFObject] Ajax and swfobject are not compatible. :(

Becky Kinney bkinney at UDel.Edu
Mon Nov 27 08:07:08 PST 2006

looks okay to me, although you have some black borders that overlap. Not seeing the swf disappear in either IE or Firefox. Am running under Windows XP.

Becky
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: micheal jansen
  To: swfobject at lists.deconcept.com
  Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 8:59 AM
  Subject: [SWFObject] Ajax and swfobject are not compatible. :(

  Hello,

  First i like to thank you for this wonderfull script. I have used it sometimes now.
  In my latest page i wanted to load dynamically content with ajax script. But when i do this in combination
  with the swfobject script the flash object dissapears when clicking a link. It only dissapears in IExplorer..

  I made an example

  http://www.webdesign-cs.com/ajaxtest/

   Does anyone reconize this problem? And can it be fixed?

  Regards,

  Micheal.