[SWFObject] Ajax and swfobject are not compatible. :(

David de Kock david at tnmedia.nl
Mon Nov 27 08:08:33 PST 2006

Hi Michael,

I notice that your banner div and your SWFobject share the same id
(bannertop), you should not do that.

Also your flash object does not disappear from DOM, what happens is that the
style:display changes to none when you click a link.

I can't see what function is responsible for that but I'm pretty sure that
it is not done by SWFobject.

Goos luck,

David