[SWFObject] help! please!

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Tue Nov 28 15:39:23 PST 2006

Neil.

You should find all the info you need on:

http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/

I would just be retyping the content which is there to explain to you how it
works.

You can download the .zip file and have a look at the example pages, or have
a look here for a simple example (do a view source)
http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/swfobject.html

Regards,
Aran