[SWFObject] Thanx Aran.That helped. Just one more thing.

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Wed Nov 29 15:29:58 PST 2006

Neil the basic steps are:

1. insert the swfObject javascript library in the <head> on the HTML page so
that the swfobject functions are available anywhere in the page at any time
(you can modify the location of the "swfObject.js" file to anywhere, in this
case it is in the same directory as the html file).

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfObject.js"></script>

2. create a <div> tag to write the flash content into / hold your
alternative content if the user doesn't have the correct version of flash or
javascript enabled

	This is where your alternative content goes if the user doesn't have
the correct 			version of flash, or doesn't have javascript
enabled. Replace with upgrade message / 		link etc. SwfObject
will replace this content if the user has flash etc...

3. add the swfObject construction code to describe the movie location,
dimensions , variables etc

	var so = new SWFObject("Writing.swf", "Writing", "603", "597", "6");
	so.write("flashcontent");
</script>

Anyway, here is a modified version of your writing page:

http://www.misterhee.com/tests/writing.zip

Aran