[SWFObject] Thanx Aran.That helped. Just one more thing.

neil at neilcabana.com neil at neilcabana.com
Wed Nov 29 10:45:19 PST 2006

Aran.

Viewing the source answered a lot of questions.

Thanks!

I guess I'm getting confused because there is other javascript in the
page and I'm not sure how to format it with the new SWF Object.
(I guess I need a good lesson on javascript. Do you know of a site
that has good "how to" tutorials?)

BTW. Here is the site I'm working on that is still using the
<object></object> tags.

http://www.gregorylevey.com/writing.htm

You'll see what I'm up to.
I'm sure it's pretty simple to everyone else here but I'm new to it.
I'm a graphic designer being forced into web standardization. lolol.

Thanks again.
Neil