[SWFObject] SWFObject with Express Install

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Thu Nov 30 09:29:23 PST 2006

To prove that the first frame code is the only issue, try commenting it out, or removing it once, and republish to see if the video plays. Then you know that the problem is that first frame code. If it doesn't play, then we need to look at the flv playback component or the code used to progressively stream the video.

If you want, send me a copy of the container fla offlist and I'll fix the first frame for you.
jim at jimbo.us